Assistant Restaurant Manager - Highpoint | Melbourne_Australia
Located in one of Victoria's most epic super centre's, Highpoint, this indulgent diner has smashed burgers, smoked meats and signature cocktails.
This is no run of the mill casual diner, and this business has a incredibly high standards when it comes service and a grill menu - they have a mini cult following and are busy 7 days a week.
The role is very much a customer facing position, one that requires a motivated and customer centric leader that loves providing genuine service for every guest that walks through the door.
You'll be working with team of 20 across front and back of house, coaching and training all new starters, developing existing talent, and accountable for all key holder duties.
This is not a fully serviced restaurant, so the need for a Manager who comes from an a la carte background is not required, but we are keen to connect with leaders who enjoy a mix of floor and counter service due to the nature of the model.
This role is suited to a strong Shift Manager looking to step up and receive quality coaching and mentorship from an incredibly experienced Restaurant Manager and highly successful Franchisee who will be heavily invested in your journey.
What you'll get in return
The ideal candidate
- Up to $65,000 + incentives + discounts
- Opportunity to grow - there's a good chance this will lead to a Store Manager level within the group in the near future
- The roster - don't worry, this is not a typical Wednesday to Sunday gig resulting in limited social life. Instead you will have a roster that works for you, the team, and the business
- Be part of a team and family that genuinely look after their people
- Experience at an Manager level working for a food retail, casual dining or even QSR group is desirable
- Well presented, naturally positive person, and a real go getter
- You are competitive, driven and most importantly.. a team player!
- Confident managing day to day operations and troubleshooting all the challenges that come with it - service issues, customer complaints and enquiries, staffing solutions, OHS & Food safety compliance
- Will to learn and adapt to new systems and procedures, and hungry to achieve excellence
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
JOB REFERENCE #3354710012
Share with a friend