Assistant Restaurant Manager | Melbourne_Australia
Join a group that is new to Melbourne and has lived up to the hype from overseas. Industry leading salary package and serious opportunity for growth.
Overlooking the Melbourne city skyline across the Yarra River, it doesn't get much better than this waterside location in Southbank.
This group is new to Melbourne and are seeking a hospitality leader who will be brand aligned play a key part in their expansion across Victoria and NSW.
This role is built for a customer service guru with a fantastic attitude towards bringing the best out of people, hitting targets and leading from the front in fast paced casual dining operation.
You will be responsible for the continual development of a team of 25+ including two Supervisors and a list of casual and part time staff.
This role will allow you to be a coach who trains and develops individuals, be hands on with food from prepping in the morning, to cooking and serving in the afternoon.
There is no mucking around with this menu, it's simple, outrageously delicious and executed to perfection. Everything is prepped fresh each day and made to order - no freezing meats here!What's in it for you?
- $67,000 + Super + Bonuses
- Balanced roster, no splits, and no graveyard shifts
- Leadership programme and mentoring - financials, HR, inventory, etc
- A team culture like no other, team bonding events, and social outings
- GENUINE PROGRESSION - this group will be expanding in the near future
How to Apply
- Previous management experience in Venues, QSR, Casual Dining is desirable
- Cooking and food prep experience is a bonus, but not essential
- Personable, confident professional who enjoys being a leader of the pack on shift - hands on, leading by example, customer centric
- You enjoy the fast paced operation, vibrant venues and upbeat soundtracks to get you going for the shift
- Career hungry, result driven and a passion for people
- Solid food safety knowledge, understanding of P&L (desirable), excellent communication skills
Attach CV and click APPLY.
JOB REFERENCE #32004953323435
Share with a friend