Executive Chef | Melbourne_Australia
Regional Victoria's best kept secret. A true destination for laid back luxury
About the opportunity
Our clients property flies well under the radar when it comes to laidback luxury, but it is a matter of time before they become one of Regional Victoria's most hotly talked about must-go destinations.
Breathtaking scenery from every angle of the property, restaurants and bars for foodies and wine lovers, and a fantastic array of Event spaces small conferences, product launches, corporate retreats, bespoke events, weddings, and community gatherings.
Working closely with the Head of Operations, the Executive Chef will need to understand that quality dishes can be delivered in various ways - some menus for the property are uncomplicated yet delivered to excellent standards, and others have a creative license to push boundaries.
Managing a large team of qualified Chefs, Cooks, Apprentices, and Kitchen Hands, you will need to have the ability to change management styles accordingly to get the best out of people.
This opportunity is well suited to a proven Head Chef or Executive Chef who has multi outlet/site experience, keen on making a tree change What's in it for you?
How to Apply
- Great opportunity to make your mark in a regional gem
- Be part of something rewarding
- Very attractive salary package $140,000 plus Super
- Be a leader for up and coming hospitality talent
- Connected Director and Head of Operations that will provide you with all the tools required
- A balance between casual and high end food offering in one Large Estate
Attach a resume and Click APPLY
JOB REFERENCE #3440009182145
Share with a friend