Restaurant Manager | Melbourne_Australia
Rebel with a cause, and not afraid to challenge the status quo, this group are changing the way we think of fast food.
Using carefully sourced ingredients, made to order and made with love, our client caters to all food tribes offering a healthy, mouth-watering product that can be in enjoyed in restaurant or on the go.
Due to the continued growth Australia wide, this homegrown brand has an opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to lead one of their high volume restaurants in Melbourne CBD. The culture thrives on passion, trust, leadership and consistently delivers one of the best fast-casual dining experience in the industry.
Our client invests in the professional development of their managers and have a senior management team of highly experience hospitality leaders eager to provide on the ground support to you and your restaurant.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for developing and leading a high performing team to drive results in a fun, safe and rewarding environment. You are customer obsessed, ensuring the best dine in experience for a range of clientele including couples, families, students and small to large groups.What you'll get in return
- $75,000 - $80,000 + Super + Bonuses + Incentive trips
- Work for a recognised hospitality group that will provide you with comprehensive training and excellent support (on the ground and from an executive leadership team)
- A roster with true balance - you will need to have open availability being the main Manager; however, they expect you to design a roster that works for you (flexible with requests and no late nights)
- Not a late night operation. Most evenings closed by 10pm
- You'll have regular face time with an Operations Manager who will treat you like a family member and help support your own development plan
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.
JOB REFERENCE #422999567
Share with a friend