Assistant Venue Manager | Melbourne_Australia
Mainly day shifts. Rotating roster. Respected inner city venue. Known for breakfast and lunch trade
About the opportunity
The venue is open from early mornings straight through to evening trade.
It's a hotspot during the week for shirts and suits to meet up for a coffee, City shoppers stopping to refuel for a big day going to local retailers, and for the midweek diners who are stopping by for a quick fix at lunch or dinner.
You'll be part of a team of 45 across front and back of house, and will assist a ready made Venue Manager in performance management, training, recruiting, and running shifts for a food and beverage destination that will serve hundreds of customers on a daily basis.
You will have the flexibility to create a roster that works for you and the business, allowing you to be work a range of open, mid or evening shifts.
The service style is genuine and attentive, but not intrusive. The role is suited to a leader who has experience in and understands how to manage sequence of service and SOP's for a thriving casual venue.
We are keen to connect with strong Assistant Managers or Restaurant Managers or similar ready for a change!What you'll get in return
- Family feel ownership that truly values all of their people
- Chance to bounce off a experienced Group Operations Manager, and work a local support team based in Melbourne
- Competitive salary package for the level
- Strict 38 hour roster - single shifts only, rotating roster making room for flexible requests
- Detailed onboarding and training plan, topped up by external training sessions
- Enjoy the mix between being a front of house manager and helping drive a business unit
- Job secure role - this group has weather the storm the past few years and is kicking goals
HOW TO APPLY
Attached Resume and click APPLY.
JOB REFERENCE #34464193332332
Share with a friend